Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Screening Log Column #9

Special Edition: Or How I Tried to Redeem Myself By Writing an Excuse Instead of Writing a Full Article

Okay, here's the thing.. last five days.. i've been home. Got many things accomplished, even though that i had to bid a short goodbye -- which was very unpleasant -- to things i loved in Depok, my PlayStation2 unit, my DVD collections, and my ever faithful WorkStation, Musang.

However, there were three of the important things that i got accomplished during my relatively short trip home. And they were: 1). Renewing my mibun shomeisho (ID card, or KTP). 2). Renewing my unten menkyoujou (Driving License, or SIM) and 3). I bought a motor-cycle. Yes, i've bought a motor-cycle even though that it won't be available here until next month.

Actually there was also one very important thing that i got accomplished and previously has been on my top of the agenda. I can't tell you anything about it though, but i assured you, once it had come out of the mist, i will let every one of you to found out what it is.

Also, i've written two short stories while i am home. I'm still reshaping it though, and regretfully by doing so, it won't be short story anymore.

All in all, it was lovely and fun to be home amongst your family, wasn't it? i've had a great time even though that there are no PlayStation2, DVDs, and PCs there.

Anyway, i'm back at Jakarta at 8:30 a.m today, and the very first thing i did was playing Tekken 5 on my PlayStation2 until 3:00 p.m.